Midtronics AMP-100 Digital Amp Clamp / Meter.
This handy multimeter can be used in a variety of applications. Measures both AC and DC voltages to 400 Volts; AC and DC current to 200 Amps as well as resistance and continuity upon voltage.
* Low Level DC Amp Range for easy detection of excessive parasitic drain.
* 200A DC Amp Range measures system output level for advanced starter diagnosis.
* Small Jaw Size allows for fitting into tight places and ensures accurate measurement.
* One Touch Zero Button also simplifies operation, allowing the current reading to be used as a zero reference value for all other measurements or to remove the offset value caused by the residual magnetism.
* Hold button freezes the reading on the LCD when measurement points are reached but the display is not visible.
* Max/Min Button to display and update either the Max or Min measurement when activated.
* Probes make it a useful tool for all pinpoint diagnostics like finding shorts and voltage drop tests.
* Rugged design and protective carrying case for the designed for harsh environments.
Warranty: Midtronics standard one-year warranty
Applications: Automotive, Heavy Duty, Marine, Industrial, many others
Operating Range: Voltage: 0.1--400 Volts
Current: 0-40 Amp Scale, 0-200 Amp Scale
Power Requirements: 2 AA batteries
Voltage Range: 0.1 to 400 Volts--AC/DC
Display: 3-3/4" LCD with max indication of 3999
Operating Temperature: -18 to 50 degrees Celsius
Housing Material: Acid resistant ABS plastic
Product Dimensions: 12.7 cm X 1.5 cm
Product Weight: 250 g
Using the Jaw
Measures DC current from 0-40A, 0-200A
Measures AC current from 0-40A, 0-200A
Using the Probes:
Measures DC Voltage: 400V, Resolution: 0.1V
Measures AC Voltage: 400V, Resolution: 0.1V
Measures Resistance: 40ohm - 400ohm.