Mastercool 55900 IntellaSense Mini Refrigerant Leak Detector
<< Design certified by Intertek to meet J2791 (R134a), J2913 (R1234yf) and EN 14624 >>
At the heart of this leak detector is a new low power metal oxide gas
sensor with superior performance properties such as lower current
consumption and sensor longevity. The new sensor is characterized by
high sensitivity and fast response upon detecting the presence of
extremely small levels of chlorofluorocarbon gases. For this reason,
this sensor was selected and integrated into the 55900 Leak Detector.
In addition, a powerful microprocessor was integrated into the design
that automatically selects the best operating condition for the sensor
to ensure optimum performance throughout the life of the sensor.
- “Super Sensitive Function” allows the unit further sensitizing
beyond the standard settings for locating small leaks with gases such as
R1234yf and R407C
- HIGH = 0.15 oz/yr (4 g/yr)
- MEDIUM = 0.25 oz/yr (7 g/yr)
- LOW = 0.50 oz/yr (14 g/yr)
- Intelligent tip design that senses the condition of the environment, to eliminate the potential of false alarms.
- Flexible 15.5” probe for difficult to reach locations
- Six vertical LED’s (red, yellow or green) display the following information to the user such as:
- Relative signal level of the detected leak
- Selected sensitivity range (low/medium or high) of the unit
- Diagnostic information: low battery, interference/wait, contaminated atmosphere, readiness of the unit or fault
conditions of the unit
- REFRIGERANTS: Detects all refrigerants (CFC’s, HCFC’s, & HFC’s and blends)
- SENSOR LIFE: 2000 hours
- Sensing Element: Heated tin oxide
- OPERATING TEMPerature RANGE: 0 to 140°F
- Response Time: Less than 1 second
- POWER: 2 C Alkaline 6000 mAh batteries
- BATTERY LIFE: 30 hours
- WEIGHT: 1.08 lbs
- KEYPAD FUNCTIONS:
- ON/OFF: Press the ON/OFF button to turn the unit on or off
- VOLUME/MUTE: Press the VOLUME/MUTE button to control the volume of the unit
- H M L SENSITIVITY: Press the H M L SENSITIVITY button to select the desired sensitivity level
- PEAK/HR/LR: The PEAK/HR/LR key serves a dual purpose:
- (1) To assist the user in locating the “largest leak” in a system with multiple leaks present.
- (2) To enable the user to switch between HR (high range) and LR (low range) modes.
55900: Intella Sense II Refrigerant Leak Detector
packaged in a blow molded case with 2 “C” batteries, leak test vial and
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.