Mastercool 52260 System analyzer with antenna type & clamp-On thermocouple
A/C System Analyzer Kits packaged in a blow molded box:
52260: A/C System Analyzer (52251), Antenna Type Meter (extends to 37?) (52254), 3 ft. Clamp-on Thermocouple (52336)
Mastercool’s new A/C System Analyzer is an all-in one tool that not only calculates critical information for the air conditioning system but also diagnoses basic system problems. The LCD display leads the technician through basic tests making service quicker and less complicated. The A/C System Analyzer is able to calculate: Actual Superheat, Subcool, Target Superheat, Temperature Split, Dry Bulb, Wet Bulb, Relative Humidity, Dew Point, Air Velocity and Air Flow Volume.
The A/C System Analyzer easily guides the technician in determining if the refrigerant charge is correct. No calculations or charts are needed. Easily save test results under a customer and technician name and even download the data for future reference.
- Calculates actual superheat and subcool temperatures for the following refrigerants: R22, R114, R123, R124, R134a, R141, R142, R401A, R401B, R404A, R407A, R407B, R407C, R407D, R408A, R409A, R410A, R411A, R411B, R414A, R414B, R417A, R507A
- Provides all the functions of a high-end anemometer: airflow volume, air velocity, dry bulb temperature, wet bulb temperature, relative humidity and dew point
- Save results and download in Excel format for future use
- Optional Pressure Transducer for direct system readings
- Optional Antenna Type Meter for any hard to reach locations
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F), humidity <80%
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 50°C (-4 to 122°F), humidity <90%
- Dimensions with boot: 191mm x 93mm x 41mm
- Weight: (meter w/ batteries & round vane) 500g
- Temperature Display: °F and °C
- Pressure Display: PSI and Bar
- Backlit LCD Display
- Low battery indicator
- K-type thermocouple connection
- USB connection
- 6 AA batteries
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.