Lisle 22100 Flywheel Locking Tool for 6.6L Duramax
• Locks flywheel in place when removing harmonic balancer on 6.6L Duramax engines with Allison Automatic Transmissions.
• Saves time by locking the flywheel at the transmission instead of having to remove the starter for water pump replacement.
• On 2500 and 3500 pickups, remove metal spring-loaded inspection plate on the bottom of the transmission.
• Tool should slide into opening toward engine with the top of the tool engaging the teeth of the flywheel.
• On 4500 and 5500 trucks, remove the rubber inspection cap on the bottom of the transmission.
• Insert the tool at the front of the opening to engage the flywheel and hand tighten bolt to hold tool in place.
• Use 36mm 12-point socket with 3/4" square drive to remove harmonic balancer bolt and re-torque on installation.
• Includes 36mm 12 pt. Socket, Duramax P/U Flywheel Lock, Duramax 4500/5500 Flywheel Lock, Socket Head Cap Screw
Ships via UPS.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.