Klann Tools KL-0206-1 Engine Lifter VW T4
Suitable for VW T4 Vans (short bodywork)
Designed to lift and pull forward the engine/gearbox assembly.
For the removal and installation of clutch and gearbox on VW T4 it is essential to support the engine with engine lifter KL-0206-1 . After undoing all mounting bolts, loosening the exhaust flange and removal of all connections, the engine must be lifted and pulled or pushed to the right front side until the pulley of the crankshaft gets almost in contact with the frame.
Only then will it be possible to remove the gearbox and change the clutch.
• Easy installation of the engine lifter on the vehicle.
• Support of upper wishbones by retaining wedges for removal of the drive shaft.
• Support and correct positioning of the engine in every wanted position.
• Easy removal and installation of gearbox and clutch.
• Applicable for 4 and 5 cylinder engines.
• Safety fixture avoids caught in fingers in the tool's support.
Drop ship from manufacturer. Email
for product availability.