Klann Tools KL-0025-1 K Spring Compressor (long) with pressure plates Size 1+2 in case)
For wishbone and multi-link independent suspensions; supplied with pairs of pressure plates size 1 and 2. Suitable for Mercedes 190 (W201), C-Class (W202), CLK (W208), E-Class (W210), S-Class (W140), SL (R129), SLK (R170), W116, W123, W124, and W126 front and rear axle. Ford, GM, Chrysler, VW T2 and LT, Fiat, Hummer, Mazda, Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Renault, Peugeot, Volvo, etc. This universal telescopic safety spring compressor with a 3-point safety interlock mechanism, an anti-rotation profile and a spindle overload protection is unrivalled.
It enables the user to quickly and safely remove and install coil springs on wishbone and multi-link independent suspensions without having to dismantle the axle (exceptions possible). This provides at the same time a high level of safety and a substantial job time saving of 1 - 2 hours.
• The 3-point safety interlock mechanism allows the compression of a spring only when the piston has been locked correctly in the pressure plate. Thus, accidents due to wrong interlock are eliminated.
• Automatic freewheel ensures the freewheeling of the spindle when the maximum compression length has been reached, thus preventing any pressure on the limits stops of the spring compressor.
• All important components such as pressure plates, piston, intermediate tube, and housing are interlocked to one another. This safety feature eliminates the risk of a compressed spring unwinding itself.
• All critical components are drop-forged and highly annealed.
• The spring compressor has been tested and approved by German BG (German Employer's Liability Insurance Association) and by Mercedes.
• Due to its special telescopic design, the length of the tool changes whilst compressing a spring, thus very often enabling coil springs to be replaced without the need to dismantle the suspension. Time savings of between ½ and 2 hours per spring can so be achieved.
• Universal field of application thanks to a wide range of pressure plates.
Drop ship from manufacturer. Email
for product availability.