Ken ToolKen-Tool 35440 Blue Cobra Truck Tire Demount Tool
One tool demounts truck tires efficiently! The Ken-Tool Blue Cobra™ Truck Tire Demount Tool is ergonomically designed to allow a technician to quickly remove the tire from the rim on the floor with a single tool. The “Blue Cobra” tool is designed to service 20-, 22.5- and 24.5-inch rims mounted with tube or tubeless style wheels up to 13-inches wide.
- Fast and easy, the Blue Cobra truck tire demounting tool is strong but economical and offers a golden value for tire changing
- Ergonomic shaped steel handle with no-slip grip for optimum leverage while reducing back injuries
- Solid steel Cobra head is press-fit into the steel handle; no fasteners to loosen or fall out
- Allows demounting of the tire without lifting the entire wheel and tire off the ground; reduces back injuries
- Made of durable high-quality steel; won't prematurely wear out like tools made of brass or bronze
- Aluminum bead support to grab the top bead of Super Single and Super Wide tires
- 2 heavy-duty nylon rollers are easily replaced when worn, kit #35441 includes two rollers and two roll pins
- When used with Ken-Tool's patented leather wheel protector #31810, it won't scratch painted, aluminum and alloy wheels like competitive tools tend to do. Included!
- 54" long, 22-lbs; boxed and UPS shippable.
Ships via UPS.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.