Used to measure the remaining or proportional useful energy for which a battery set is capable. This tester has the capability to be programmed to use a variety of discharge times and shut-off voltages.
- Operates from battery voltage (no AC supply)
- Can be used on either 36 or 48 volt battery systems
- Electronically controlled (uses microcontroller)
- Programmable voltage or time shutoff
- LED digital display for easy reading
- Built-in thermal protection
- 8' DC cord with cord wrap built into handle
- Large 500 amp alligator clamps for battery connections
- Discharge data can be viewed or saved with a terminal or computer
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.