K-Line AT40004 Hydraulic Flowmeter : Max 40 Gpm With Pressure And Temperature Gauge :: AT40004
Used to diagnose faults in hydraulic circuits, determine hydraulic horsepower and test for component wear such as hydraulic valve and cylinder leakage. These Flowmeters can be part of a predictive maintenance program, allowing strategized pump, valve, motor and cylinder rebuilding. Contains a glycerin filled pressure gauge.
- Compact and Rugged - the complete Flowmeter is small enough to fit in a tool box and built to withstand rigorous industrial use.
- Multiple Measuring Ranges - simultaneously measure flow in GPM and LPM, pressure in PSIG and Bar, and temperature in degrees F and C.
- Unrestricted Mounting - accurate measurements can be taken in any mounting orientation, without the straight pipe required with other systems.
- Pin-Point System Problems - the Flowmeter will save time and money by testing discrete components within the system, eliminating trial and error approaches.
- PRESSURE GAUGE: Glycerin filled
- LOAD VALVE: Precision needle-type load valve
- FLOW RANGE: 4-40 GPM
- PRESSURE RANGE: 0-5000 PSI
- PORT SIZE: #12 SAE Port, O-ring Seal
- Pressure Rating: 6000 PSIG Max.
- Fluid Media: Oil and 0.873 specific gravity
- Optional Flow Direction: Reverse Flow
for product availability
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.