Iwata 4212 CM-C Plus Custom Micron Air Brush
Trust the Custom Micron Version 2 to atomize and spray in the same flawless manner, plus deliver a few cool, new features – the trigger is square shaped to be more ergonomic, the crown cap fits on the back of the handle in the crown cap dock (so you don’t lose your crown cap!) and the auxiliary lever is now attached to the chucking guide for easier re-assembly.
For the elite professional who demands precise and accurate control of very detailed spraying, this Custom Micron Series brush is built to be the “best of the best,” hand-tested and adjusted by the world’s leading airbrush technicians. Special machining processes along with the meticulous hand-fitting of the parts create an airbrush with superb atomization and incredible control. By removing the crown cap and nozzle cap, this airbrush will spray an entire range of stipple effects, from very fine to coarse textures.· Using the same matched-head assembly as the other trusted Custom Micron airbrushes, the Custom Micron CM-C Plus has the same precise feel that’s entirely unique to a Custom Micron airbrush Features:
- A breakthrough technology, the Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve enables infinite control of the airflow at the head of the airbrush, which provides even more control of stippling, fine details and finely atomized background spraying
- The new solvent-proof PTFE needle packing allows for the use of automotive or other solvent-based paints
- The funnel shape of the redesigned gravity-feed cup lets the airbrush be used effectively with only a couple drops of paint, ensuring a fast and thorough clean up
- A cutaway handle enables users to grab the needle-chucking nut and quickly pull back the needle to flush paint out of the cup and paint passageways for a quick and easy clean up
- Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve
- Replaceable PTFE Needle Packing
- Adjustable Main Lever Tension
- Crown Cap
- Paint Reservoir: 1/3 oz. (9 ml) Gravity-Feed Cup
- Nozzle: 0.23 mm. Matched Head System
- Trigger Action: Dual-Action
- Spray Pattern: Micro-Line to 1 in. (25mm) Round
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.