Iwata 4208 CM-C Custom Micron "C" Dual Action Air Brush
Trust the Custom Micron Version 2 to atomize and spray in the same flawless manner, plus deliver a few cool, new features – the trigger is square shaped to be more ergonomic, the crown cap fits on the back of the handle in the crown cap dock (so you don’t lose your crown cap!) and the auxiliary lever is now attached to the chucking guide for easier re-assembly.
For the elite professional who demands precise and accurate control of very detailed spraying, this Custom Micron Series brush is built to be the “best of the best,” hand-tested and adjusted by the world’s leading airbrush technicians. Special machining processes along with the meticulous hand-fitting of the parts create an airbrush with superb atomization and incredible control. By removing the crown cap and nozzle cap, this airbrush will spray an entire range of stipple effects, from very fine to coarse textures. Features:
- When compared to the Micron SB and Micron B, the CM-C is ideal for professional use where heavier paints are required (.23-mm nozzle) or when larger work is being created.
- The Iwata Custom Micron matched-head system ensures superior atomization
- Features a larger 1/3 oz. (9 ml) gravity-feed color cup for working with large volumes of paint
- Pre-Set Handle
- Adjustable Main Lever Tension
- Crown Cap
- Paint Reservoir: 1/3 oz. (9 ml) Gravity-Feed Cup
- Nozzle: 0.23 mm. Matched Head System
- Trigger Action: Dual-Action
- Spray Pattern: Micro-Line to 1 in. (25mm) Round