Ingersoll-Rand Model 2101XPA-QC 1/4" Drive Mini QC Impact Wrench
The 2101XP Mini 1/4" Impact conveniently fastens in those hard-to-reach places where conventional tools can't go. The powerful impact mechanism is engineered to deliver 50 ft.-lbs.(68 Nm) of torque where you need it most. A hard-hitting five-vane motor delivers smooth and robust performance. The 2101XP also features an easily accessible forward/reverse switch for one-handed operation.
• Hard-hitting 5-vane motor delivers smooth and robust performance
* Easily accessible forward/reverse switch for one-handed operation
* Lightweight ergonomic composite housing insulating from cold
• Max. Torque in Reverse ft-lb: 50
• Working Torque Range ft-lb: 25 - 40
• Max. Free Speed rpm: 11,000
• Impacts per minute: 1,250
• Average Air Consumption cfm: 1.8
• Air Consumption @ Load cfm: 18.2
Ships via UPS.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.