IPA 9005A SUPER MUTT® Head 7 Round Pin Remote Controlled Trailer Tester
The Super MUTT® Head is a portable, remote controlled diagnostic trailer tester for inspecting lighting, ABS and air brake systems on commercial type trailers. Specially designed for service trucks and offsite inspections, the Super MUTT® Head is powered by an (optional) internal 12v battery, or external power source such as a service truck battery, using the supplied external connector and requires shop air for air brake application. The Super MUTT® Head features the same industry leading diagnostic program as the Super MUTT® Deluxe and Smart MUTT® which instantly identifies crossed, open, shorted circuits, bad grounds, and overloads.
AIR BRAKE TESTING
• Performs leak down test on service and emergency lines
• Observe slacker adjustment in real time
• Activates air brakes by remote control
• Pulsar® mode, cross, open, overloaded and shorted circuit indication
• Amperage readout; audible and visible alerts
• 7 way cable testing
• Access ABS blink codes
• Activates lights by remote control
• One-man testing
• Real-time servo on/off engagement
• Programs multiple remotes; 100 ft. range
Includes: remote control, 5 ft. 7 way cable, chassis ground cable, external battery connector, 6 ft. glad hands
Availability: Drop ship from factory. Usually ships within 1-2 days. Ships via UPS.