For cross-bonding bare metal to plastic, such as: Ground effects; hood scoops; door skins - composite or metal; Corvette body panel installations; Kemlite roofs - semi trailers; trailer walls; compact freight vehicles or RVs; factory truck hoods - aluminum brackets to composite, headlight buckets, etc.
Bonding bare metal to fiberglass, FRP, SMC, carbon fiber, ABS, polycarbonate, acrylic.
Features & Benefits
- Controls thermal expansion, composite to metal
- Corrosion resistant with lifetime guarantee
- Cures four times faster than competing products
- Excellent gap-filling properties
- High strength - used in OEM applications
- 10:1 mix ratio