• Induction-hardened cutting edges in Rockwell hardness 64-65 HRc, high grade of hardness for exceptionally long life.
• ESD-safe, The interchangeable foam-cushion handles are ESD-safe and are fitted as standard on all Erem cutters
• Internal patented Erem Magic Spring, constant spring force, guarantees more than 1 million operations
• High precision screw joint, smooth jaw action with no play, smooth cutting operation with no jaw overlapping
• Ergonomically shaped handles for high comfort, better grip and added safety
• EMOS maximum opening stop limits the cutting-edge tips from opening more than 5 mm/.197 Inch. The limited extent to which the handles can open prevent user hand fatigue.
• Erem cutting-edge protection for tip cutters. All tip cutters are fitted with a special stop system which prevents the cutting edges from overlapping.
• Safety device for holding wire scraps. This safety device for side cutters holds wire scraps securely after cutting. Available on most Series 500, 600 and 2400 cutters (oval head). Order suffix "W?, e.g. 595EW.
• Semi-flush cutters offer the best performance and the longest service life. Super full flush cutters leave a flat wire end with minimal effort and prevent components from being subjected to load.
• Erem is your service partner. All Erem side and tip cutters except those with carbide insert blades can be re-sharpened up-to three times. Carriage charges will apply.
Country of Origin: Switzerland
Coupon Headline: Cutter - Tip - Angled - Narrow
Head Thickness: 0.256 in
Head Width: 0.276 in
Jaw Length: 0.787 in
Material: Full Flush