ESIESI 180 LOADpro Dynamic Test Leads
LOADpro finds these problems FAST:
- High Corrosive Resistance
- Shorts to Ground
- Open Circuits
LOADpro Test Leads load the circuit to see if current can flow.
- By loading the circuit, LOADpro makes a voltage drop test “on the fly”.
- Just press the switch – the test results can not lie.
- Use LOADpro w/your DMM and follow our test method - you will find wiring faults quicker.
- LOADpro Test Leads feature SteadyPin Probe Tips, which allows the probe to sit firmly on a male ECM or connector pin.
- LOADpro are OEM approved – finds corroded circuits fast!
The process is very simple - just read voltage. It’s that easy, really. If a vehicle component is inoperable, just unplug the connector. Read voltage at the connector. Do you see 12 volts? If yes, press the LOADpro
switch – if the voltage remains, the wiring is good – go on to something else. If the voltage drops – the circuit has high resistance… i.e.- corroded wiring or connections. If you see no voltage initially, you have an open or short to ground.
Test Leads also feature SteadyPin Probe Tips. Instead of a pointed probe, SteadyPin tips have a small recess at the tip that allows the probe to sit firmly on a male ECM or connector pin. Traditional pointed probes fail to give an effective connection and creates difficulties in completing manufacturer specific voltmeter tests.
We recommend replacing your existing test leads with LOADpro
and leave them in place.
Ships via UPS.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.