Drew Tech CarDAQ-M J2534 Reprogramming Interface Kit
The CarDAQ-M offers a wide range capabilities to help you grow your business and retain customers including:
- Module Programming
- Diagnostic Functions
- Key programming
- Data monitoring
The CarDAQ-M Kit includes a J2534-1 and J2534-2 Module, OBD2 cable, USB cable, CD, and user's manual. This kit is everything a Technician needs for J2534 reprogramming today. CarDAQ-M is sold as a kit that is J2534-1 and J2534-2 compliant. This kit is a complete service tool and will support J2534-1 and EURO 5 OEM diagnostics and reprogramming applications. The technician can purchase upgrade modules at any time to keep up to date or add more protocols to the tool.
Includes two modules: J2534-1 and J2534-2
Features J2534-1 support for all makes/models
Support for J2534 features on Ford, GM, Honda, and VW vehicles
The complete and upgradable J2534 solution for technicians.
CarDAQ-M is a high performanceJ2534-1 product for reprogramming. Use the OEM's software to do J2534 reprogramming with ALL makes.
CarDAQ-M offers extra J2534-2 support that expands reprogramming beyond just Engine/Trans support for Ford, GM, Toyota, Volvo, BMW, and some others.
Technicians can use CarDAQ-M for Security Key systems/programming on Ford, GM, and Toyota vehicles.
Using the OEM's own software, CarDAQ-M can do factory diagnostics with Toyota Techstream, BMW 3G, and Volvo VIDA.
As J2534 continues to grow, the number of OEMs offering a factory diagnostic solution will also grow.
- CAN Bus (capable of ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229)
- 2nd CAN (Dual or Single Wire)
- Ford SCP (J1850PWM)
- GM Class2 (J1850VPW)
- KWP2000 (ISO9141/14230)
- Chrysler SCI (J2610)
- PC Interfaces
- Compliant to SAE J2534 (Feb 2002) and SAE J2534-1 (Dec 2004)
- Compliant to ISO 22900-1 MVCI physical layer
- Programming voltage on J1962 pin 6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14 or Aux
- Operating System Compatibility
- Supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista (32/64-bit), and Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows XP recommended for compatibility with OEM applications.
- Product Specifications
- Operating voltage: 7 26 Volts
- Size: 1.25H x 7.5D x 5.25W
- Operating Temperature: Commercial Range (0 to +70 C)
Availability: Drop ship from factory. Ships via UPS.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.