DefelskoDeFelsko PosiTest® Model FM Magnetic Pull-Off Thickness Gage, 0-80 mils.
magnetic pull-off thickness gage for the non-destructive measurement of non-magnetic coatings (paint, enamel, galvanizing, metalizing, plating, etc.) on steel.
Model FM for Hot dip galvanizing, hard chrome metalizing, paint, enamel, plastic coatings on steel.
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to PTB included with every gage
- Matching Calibration Standards and Procedures available for every model
- Highly wear resistant Carbide Probe for longest life and continuous accuracy
- Remove center of dial cover for easy calibration adjustment
- Conforms to national and international standards
- Extra rugged housing, not affected by mechanical shock, water, acid or solvents
- Unique overall design, fully supported, positive positioning, no pivoting tendencies during measurement
- Can be used fully supported or with only the front probe area contacting the surface
- Functions on a permanent rare-earth cobalt magnet
- No batteries/electronics
- 2 year warranty
Easy To Use
- Positive visual and audible indicators to designate when
thickness reading is established
- “V” grooves in probe housing and Gage base allow correct
positioning on cylindrical objects
- Compact, lightweight, precisely balanced, independent of
gravity – can be used in any position
- GO/NO-GO button can be pre-set for rapid measurement
- Probe contact and dial rotation all in a one-finger operation
- Furnished with wrist strap and instructions in a high quality
leather case with belt loops for your convenience
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.