DefelskoDeFelsko PosiTector® DPM1-E Standard Dew Point Meter w/Built-In Probe
Measures and records climatic conditions including:
Relative humidity, air temperature, surface temperature, dew point temperature and difference between surface and dew point temperatures. Ideal for surface preparation as required by ISO 8502-4, BS 7079-B4, ASTM D3276, IMO PSPC, SSPC-PA7 and US Navy NSI 009-32.
- Large, easy-to-read, graphics LCD
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- No need to consult complex tables or use a slide rule calculator
- Audio and visual alarm – indicates when climate conditions are unsuitable for painting
- All readings are constantly updated and displayed simultaneously
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Rugged, outdoor/indoor instrument
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant – weatherproof
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip and wrist strap
- Two (2) year warranty on body and probe
- Fast response precision sensors provide accurate, repeatable readings with high reliability and long term stability
- SmartTrend™ Indicators identify rising, falling or stable readings
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO and ASTM
PosiTector body accepts all PosiTector 6000, 200, DPM, UTG, RTR and SPG probes easily converting from a coating thickness gage to a dew point meter, surface profile gage or wall thickness gage
- Internal Memory stores datasets with the simple touch of a button
- Auto Log Mode automatically records 5 parameters at user selected time intervals. Ideal for unattended operation.
- Field calibratable
- Celsius/Fahrenheit switchable
- Selectable display languages
- Hi Contrast backlit display for bright or dark environments
- Flip display enables right-side-up viewing
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (built-in charger)
- Hold function freezes the display allowing measurements to be manually recorded
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included
- Screen Capture -record and save image into USB flash memory for record keeping and review
- Software updates via web keep your gage current
- PosiSoft solutions for viewing, analyzing & reporting data:
- PosiSoft USB Drive -stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/ Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required
- PosiSoft.net account - a free web-based application offering secure storage of thickness readings
- PosiSoft 3.0 - desktop software (PC/Mac) for downloading, viewing, printing and storing measurement data. Available as a free download.
- PosiSoft Mobile -(Advanced models only) - access readings, graphs, capture photos and update notations through WiFi enabled devices such as tablets, smart phones and computers
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped
- Monochrome display
- Storage of 2,500 datasets (RH, Ta, Ts, Td, Ts–Td). Stored readings can be viewed or downloaded
- Auto Log Mode automatically records all 5 parameters at user selected time intervals.
- Runs unattended on batteries for up to 50 hours or continuously via USB
All Instruments Come Complete with humidity, air and surface temperature sensors, protective rubber holster with belt clip, wrist strap, 3 AAA alkaline batteries, instructions, nylon carrying case with shoulder strap (Built-in probe models),
hard shell carrying case (Separate probe models), protective lens shield, Long Form Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST, USB cable, two (2) year warranty.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.