DefelskoDeFelsko N1-E PosiTector® 6000 Standard Coating Thickness Gage for Non-Ferrous Metals
The PosiTector 6000 N1
includes a Standard(1) body and a removable built-in N probe for measuring non-conductive coatings on non-ferrous metal substrates (aluminum, copper, etc.). Ideal for one-handed operation.
- Ready to measure—no calibration adjustment required for most applications
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- Flashing display—ideal in a noisy environment
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST or PTB included (Long Form)
- Built-in temperature compensation ensures measurement accuracy
- Hi-RES mode increases displayed resolution for use on applications that require greater precision
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO and ASTM
PosiTector body accepts all PosiTector 6000
200, DPM, UTG, RTR and SPG
probes easily converting from a coating thickness gage to a dew point meter, surface profile gage or wall thickness gage
Statistics mode continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring
- HiLo alarm audibly and visibly alerts when measurements exceed user-specified limits
- FAST mode - faster measurement speed for quick inspection
USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included
- Software updates via web keep your gage current
- Screen Capture -record and save image into USB flash memory for record keeping and review
- PosiSoft solutions for viewing, analyzing & reporting data:
- PosiSoft USB Drive -stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/ Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required
- PosiSoft.net account - a free web-based application offering secure storage of thickness readings
- PosiSoft 3.0 - desktop software (PC/Mac) for downloading, viewing, printing and storing measurement data. Available as a free download.
- PosiSoft Mobile -(Advanced models only) - access readings, graphs, capture photos and update notations through WiFi enabled devices such as tablets, smart phones and computers
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped
Comes complete with Standard(1) gage body, N probe, precision plastic shims, protective rubber holster with belt clip, wrist strap, 3 AAA alkaline batteries, instructions, nylon carrying case with shoulder strap, protective lens shield, Long Form Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST or PTB, USB cable, two (2) year warranty.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.