Dale Adams EnterprisesDale Adams Enterprises The Tail Bone Rough Rider Mechanics Seat
The Tail Bone Rough Rider is a totally new approach to creeper seats, designed from scratch to be easier to use, more comfortable, more durable and a better value than any other mechanic's stool on the market! The base is a uniquely designed tripod, so it's a naturally stable working platform even on uneven floors and surfaces. And because it turns with the user, the legs always stay out of the way and let you tuck your feet under you for comfort or convenience. The tripod design also means fewer wheels to have to roll over obstacles! Casters
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- Made in the USA
- 5.25” diameter 1 3/8” wide wheels - ideal for outdoor use!
- Custom designed wheels with soft, grippy TPE tires
- 250 lb. rating per wheel
- 1.75" ground clearance
- Four 5/16” bolts fasten plate – won’t break
- Winged design adds style to function
- High strength polypropylene copolymer
- Seat is only 13" off the ground, perfect for a wide variety of jobs!
- 350 lb. capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off!
- Weight – 16.5 lbs.
- Dimensions – 29” Long x 31.75” Wide
- Warranty – lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. All warranties apply against manufacturer defects.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.