Dale Adams EnterprisesDale Adams Enterprises The Tail Bone Mechanics Seat
The Tail Bone is a totally new approach to creeper seats, designed from scratch to be easier to use, more comfortable, more durable and a better value than any other mechanic's stool on the market! The same big 5" diameter wheels that made Bone creepers so popular and famous let the Tail Bone roll effortlessly over air hoses, drop cords, shop clutter, rough surfaces and much more.Casters
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- Made in the USA
- 5 1/8” diameter 1” wide wheels
- Custom designed wheels with soft, grippy TPE tires
- 130 lb. rating per wheel
- 3/4" ground clearance
- Four 5/16” bolts fasten plate – won’t break
- Winged design adds style to function
- High strength polypropylene copolymer
- Seat is only 12" off the ground, perfect for a wide variety of jobs!
- 350 lb. capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off!
- Weight – 15.5 lbs.
- Dimensions – 29” Long x 31.75” Wide
- Warranty – lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. All warranties apply against manufacturer defects.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.