Chicago Pneumatic Model 879 3/8" Reversible Angle Drill.
• Compact, low profile head for drilling in confined areas
• Convenient reverse valve for simple directional changes
• Rear exhaust directs air away from the workpiece
• Teasing throttle for control from start-up thru run down
• Applications: screwdriving, drilling in hard to reach areas
• Free Speed: 1800 RPM.
Free speed: 1800 RPM;
Chuck size: 3/8";
Spindle size: 3/8"-24;
Avg air consumption: 4 CFM;
Weight: 2-1/4 lb.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.