Chicago Pneumatic Model 875 Mini Angle Die Grinder.
• Compact, lightweight design for easy maneuverability
• Lock off throttle to prevent accidental start up
• 90 degree angle head allows flexibility in tight quarters
• Complete with 1/4" and 6mm collet
• Applications: high speed blending, smoothing, porting and deburring in confined areas
• Free Speed: 21000 RPM.
Collet/Spindle Size in.: 1/4
Weight lb.: 1
Length in.: 4-7/8
Average Air Consumption CFM: 4
Air Inlet NPTF in.: 1/4
Free Speed RPM: 21000.
Kit includes 875 Grinder, 2" backing pad, 6 prep pads, 6 sanding pads, storage case.
Ships via UPS.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.