Chicago Pneumatic Model 719 1/4" Impact Wrench.
• Durable clutch mechanism with oil lubrication
• Contoured elastomer handle grip provides comfort and ergonomics
• Handle exhaust directs air away from workpiece and operator
• Plunger type reverse valve for true one-hand operation
• Applications: small fasteners, small engine repair, body shops
• Ultimate Torque: 30 ft.-lbs.
Square Drive (In.): 1/4
Weight (Lb.): 2-1/2
Length (In.): 4-1/2
Average Air Consumption CFM: 1-1/2
Air Inlet NPTF (In.): 1/4
Working Torque Range (ft.-lb.): 5-20
Ult. Torque @ 90 PSI Fwd/Rev (ft./lb.): 30.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.