Campbell 5208805 1/2" Alloy Connecting Link, Forged Alloy Steel, Self Colored
- Drop-Forged Heat-Treated Carbon or Alloy Steel
- Standard Finish is Self-Colored or Galvanized to Meet ASTM A-153 Specifications
- 4 to 1 Design Factor
- For Proper Closure, Peen the Prongs to Fill the Hole of the Mating Half as Much as Possible
- Meets Design Requirements of Federal Specification RR-C-271D, Type II
- Make Sure the Connecting Link Used is the Same Size as the Components Being Joined. e.g., a 3/8 in. Connecting Link is Used with 3/8 in. Chain
- Any Assembly Made Using Connecting Links Should be Rated at the Working Load Limit of the Weakest Component.
- The Working Load Limit of Connecting Links is Based on a Straight Line Pull. Any Side or Shock Loading Will Significantly Reduce the Actual Working Load Limit.
- NEVER Re-Use a Connecting Link
- DO NOT EXCEED THE WORKING LOAD LIMIT
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.