Campbell 5206435 7/8” Pear Shaped Connecting Link, Forged Carbon Steel, Galvanized
- Drop-Forged Heat-Treated Carbon Steel
- Galvanized to Meet ASTM A-153 Specifications
- 4 to 1 Design Factor
- For Proper Closure, Peen to Fill Eye of Mating Half As Much As Possible
- Make Sure the Connecting Link Used is the Same Size as the Components Being Joined.
- Any Assembly Made Using Connecting Links Should be Rated at the Working Load Limit of the Weakest Component.
- The Working Load Limit of Connecting Links is Based on a Straight Line Pull. Any Side or Shock Loading Will Significantly Reduce the Actual Working Load Limit.
- NEVER Re-Use a Connecting Link
- DO NOT EXCEED THE WORKING LOAD LIMIT
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.