CPS ProductsCPS LDA1000H ProSet Leak-Seeker® Electronic Refrigerant Leak Detector w/Free UV Light
Includes FREE CPS UVMINI clip-on UV Light!
Packed with innovative design features the LDA-1000 is the best automotive Leak-Seeker® you can find, anywhere in the world, at any price. Meets all US and International standards for automotive use including the NEW SAE J2791 for R-134a and SAE J2913 for HFO-1234yf. New sensor technology uses pulse modulation techniques to increase both battery and sensor life while reducing false alarms.Fully automatic electronic refrigerant leak detector for all HFC, HCFC, CFC, .15oz sesitivity, SF6 gasses & blends. Exclusive POWERSHIFT software automatically monitors, controls & adjusts all critical instrument settings to ensure maximum leak search results under any job environment. Two separate visual LED displays enables user to pinpoint the exact location of leak source & the approximate size of that leak. Product Features
- New sensor technology uses proprietary pulse modulation techniques to increase both battery and sensor life
- Microprocessor controlled sensor electronics with triple channel signal detection improves performance in the presence of common contaminates such as oils, brake fluid, radiator coolants, etc.
- Software managed sensor rejuvenation mode, initiated at each start up ensures the highest level of sensitivity at every use, for up to 500 hours of detecting leaks of less than .1 oz per year
- Meets all US and International standards for automotive use including SAE J2913 for HFO-1234yf and SAE J2791 for R134a.
- Superior sensitivity to all HFC, HCFC, CFC gases and blends as well as SF6
- 50 hour battery life on three “C” alkaline batteries (included), Auto Off after 10 minutes and Green LED low battery indicator
- 500 hours sensor life*
- 2 year warranty excluding batteries and sensor
- Proudly MADE IN THE U.S.A
- Patent Pending
Ships via UPS.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.