- Handles are lightly knurled for a tough, non-slip grip.
- Dual scale, calibrated dual direction
- Positive lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring
- Fast, accurate and easy to set
- Easy-to-read laser marked scales
- Most feature quick release buttons which provide good socket retention as well as easy socket removal
- Accuracy: ± 4% clockwise ± 6% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 standards
- Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
CDI 10002MRMH Micrometer Adjustable Torque Wrench with 3/8" drive. This dual scale, "click" torque wrench has an English Scale range from 150-1000 in.lb. and Newton Meter range from 19.8-110.2 Nm. The metal handle series offers the user a rugged, industrial strength torque wrench able to withstand the rigors of professional use. All of CDI"s click torque wrenches are calibrated for use in both directions. Accuracy: ± 4% clockwise ± 6% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale. Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 standards.