Bright Solutions E67000 Pro2™ Oxygen / Lamda Sensor Tester.
• Tests zirconium & titanium oxygen sensors
• Works on all oxygen sensors from single wire up to
• For heated or unheated oxygen sensors
• Numeric Sensor Display
- Maximum Voltage
– Minimum Voltage
– Switching Frequency in Hertz
• Graphic Sensor Display
– Shows a sensor input voltage waveform
– Shows the sensor switching in real time at intervals of
– 0.5, 1, 2 or 4 seconds
– Eliminates the need for an oscilloscope
• Diagnostic Mode
– Automatically checks the condition of the sensor
– Takes 10 seconds
– Will give a definitive result if a sensor is good
– If a sensor is not good, it is suspect and will indicate a cause
– due to high voltage, low voltage or a failed frequency
– The tester will indicate if the tester is incorrectly connected,
– i.e., reverse polarity
– The tester will indicate: an unrecognized type of sensor,
– a reversed input, short circuit input, open circuit input, etc.
• Heater Resistance
– Shows the Ohms resistance of the heater element of heated sensors
• Simulation for Zirconium Sensors
– The tester can force a voltage across the O2 sensor to simulate
– lean or rich to monitor the response of the engine control module
– Results can then be confirmed with a measurement from a gas
– analyzer or by monitoring engine revolutions
• General-purpose DC voltmeter
– Tester to be used as a voltmeter with a maximum voltage input
– measurement of ± 14.5V
– Maximum input voltage that the instrument can withstand is ± 24V
• Up to 6 different languages selectable from menu,
depending on version.
• 16 character LCD display can be made lighter or darker
• Uses AA batteries - low battery warning on screen
• Connection to circuits possible using unique probes without disconnecting connectors
• All connectors included.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.