● If your headlight lenses have become a little hazy, you can save the need of replacing the reflector assembly by using a restoration kit.
● Windshield wipers should be kept clean to ensure a longer lifespan. These wipers last for about six months on the average. Clean the rubber tips with water, soap and glass cleaner.
● Wash your car with a car shampoo and water and spray it with wax at least once every week. Not only will it bring out the color and looks of your car but also make scratches and chips more visible that could have been overlooked otherwise.
● Lights bulbs for cars are easily available in the market and can be change once you read its specification from the user manual. Find help on the internet if you are having trouble accessing the bulbs
● Using a touch up paint bottle, you can do retouches to your car paint. Wait for a day and then polish the car to protect the paint.
In short, a little effort with these tools needed for diy automotive repair, you can easily service your car yourself.