Astro DS1000 Pneumatic Door Skinner Tool.
• Save significant time and cost in skinning doors
• Faster than any other method
• Factory like results in one pass
• One hand operation
• Patent #6,578,404.
FEATURES OF THE DS1000
• Forged and hardened steel crimping head is specially designed to roll the steel flanges over with a minimum of physical effort, and leaves the flange smooth without unsightly ripples.
• Design allows tool to maneuver around inner and outer curves as well as most body design features.
• Close tolerance design and manufacturing, results in a tool that is incredibly smooth, quiet, and easy to use.
BENEFITS TO TECHNICIANS:
• Drastic reduction in the time required to install a door skin. As much as an hour or more can be expected improving your bottom line in a commission or rate environment.
• One handed operation to allow for free hand to manipulate the work piece.
• Variable flange thickness adjustment allows for accurate dispersement of panel adhesive in the crimped area resulting in a smooth glue bead.
• Drastic improvement in the quality of the finished product. The finished crimp typically is indistinguishable from a factory crimp.
Ships via UPS.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.