Actron CP9185 Elite AutoScanner® Trilingual OBD II Enhanced CAN Scan Tool
Trilingual OBD II Enhanced CAN Scan Tool, optional OBD I. CP9185 Elite AutoScanner offers DIYers and technicians the features they asked for. Upgraded features include the ability to read enhanced codes, graph engine data, record and playback stored vehicle information, and the ability to print information through a PC. All this in a tool compatible with ALL 1996 and newer OBD II compliant vehicles and will (with the purchase of optional cables) cover most OBD I GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles. All Actron code readers and scan tools are CAN compliant.
- OBD II enhanced codes (1996 and newer)
DTC Lookup Services for further help
- Graph data – (1996 and newer)
- Multilingual menu and options – English, French, Spanish
- Read, record & playback live sensor data
- OBD I functionality – cables optional for ’84-’95 Ford,’84-’95 GM and ’89-’95 Chrysler vehicles
- USB cable included for product updates
- Updateable via the internet
- Large, backlit, graphic LCD
- State OBD II check (emissions)
- OBD II drive cycle mode
- Battery powered for review of vehicle data off vehicle
- OBD II code library built into tool
- Vehicle information (includes VIN # and calibration IDs)
- O2 monitor test
- Diagnostic monitor test.
Performs the following tasks:
- Displays trouble code information and their definitions including OBD II enhanced coverage
- Displays MIL (Malfunction Indicator Lamp) status
- Reads, displays and erases generic,manufacturer specific and enhanced Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) stored in the PCM
- Displays emissions readiness status (I/M Readiness Monitors)
- Retain the most recently scanned vehicle’s data and configuration
- Displays summary recap of the vehicle’s emissions status
- Resets check engine light.
CP9185 Kit Includes:
- CP9185 Base Tool
- OBD II Cable
- USB cable
- 8-foot extension cable
- Registration Card
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.