Actron CP7838 Fuel Pressure Tester Kit
Use this Professional Fuel Pressure Tester Kit to diagnose driveability problems caused by poor fuel pressure.
Measure the available fuel pressure with engine running on or off.
Tester works on:
- All makes and models with schrader valve test port on fuel rail
- Asian, European and domestic makes with "banjo bolt" connection (most popular, 12mm x 1.25 banjo included, other bolts available from Actron
- All makes and models with detachable rubber hose connection at fuel rail, fuel line or fuel filter
- GM TBI with threaded connection at fuel filter or throttle body
- 40-inch gauge hose for ease of reaching any test point
- 2½" gauge with 0-100 psi/0-700 kPa scales for accurate measurements
- Pressure relief button and 6-ft hose for safely disposing of gasoline and repeating tests without disconnecting gauge
- Gauge boot to protect gauge and vehicle finish
- Adapters to fit majority of domestic and import applications
- Handy pouch for storing gauge and adapters
- Manual with step-by-step test procedures
- GM/Chrysler Test Port Adapter
- Ford Test Port Adapter
- GM TBI Test Adapter
- M12 x 1.25 Banjo Bolt Adapter
- Dual Manifold Test Adapter
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.