Actron CP7669 Video Inspection Scope
The Video Inspection Scope goes beyond vehicle inspection and can be used for applications in and outside of the car. View inside door panel or other limited access and poorly lit areas of your vehicle. Save time by not having to remove tire or engine components to inspect, retrieve, move, and help find items in hard to reach, compact spaces. Features:
- 2.4” color LCD screen
- 8 levels of LCD contrast control
- Power Indicator LED
- Low battery indicator LED
- 3 ft. flexible camera tube
- 9mm waterproof camera
- Camera includes 6 levels of LED brightness control
- Camera and light all-in-one goes where you need it in dark, tight areas
Included Accessories and Features:
- Small 9 mm camera allows for inspection through many spark-plug holes
- Inspect cylinders, valves, diesel injectors and glow plug ports
- View behind body panels and under the dashboard for electrical wiring and connections
- Examine for corrosion and wear in hard-to-see areas
- Inspect fluid lines for leaks
- Magnet - attach the magnet to the end of camera to find items that may have fallen in vehicle engine compartment or cylinders. For example, use the magnet to locate and retrieve screws or bolts that fell within the engine compartment and cannot be reached by hand. Locate and retrieve metal particles that may have fallen in cylinder.
- Hook Clip - attach the Hook Clip to the end of camera to retrieve non-magnetic or other small items that may have fallen in vehicle engine compartment. Move hard to reach wires or cables. Camera helps guide user to problem area.
- Mirror - attach the Mirror to the end of camera to provide right angle views with 180 degree view change option. For example, use the mirror to inspect all angles within a cylinder.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.